10 June 2008

self-introduction of Yee Ling





My name is ANG YEE LING. I am 21 years old. I have a diploma qualification and also be selected to join national service at Kem Warisan, Masjis Tanah. My hometown is Johor. I have a lovely family. My family has 5 members. The 5 of website which i always visit are http://www.friendster.com,www.yahoo.com,www.utar.edu.my,www.emeimei.com,www.google.com/. i like sulf the first website because i can add many friends,give comment or send messages to my friends.i aslo can edit the profile. The second website is because i can send email to everyone and also received email.It is very useful for everyone. The third website is my universities's website which i can check any new information from my school,check my result.Next,the website is similar to friendster website,but it has a forum. The last is i can find information from this website. The internet is very useful.i can download and uploading any file,chat with friends on msn,play online game,searching information,listen music.


I am a year 3 semenster 1 student at Universities Tunku Abdul Rahman. I am taking accounting course. I am going to graduate on May of 2009.It is so happy because it is just left about 1 year to graduate. Ha. I am appreciate all the things happen at here and nice to recognize many friends who is always treat me very good. I want to say thank you at here. After graduate, I think I will work at Singapore and continues to study at the same time. But it is no sure yet.



The earthquake at Sichuan is big and serious news in this year. I watch the news from television Program and see the people at Sichuan who are very suffer and cry at that time, I also feel very want to cry because it was a lot people died. But luckily, all people from the world come and help them and donate money for the people at Sichuan.



Last, I just want to say try to enjoy personal live, be truth to ourselves. I wish my friends and my family always happy and healthy. Good luck and happy always. Wow, finally finish. Ha.



0 comments: